Percakapan bahasa Inggris : Pergi Ke Sekolah

Setiap pagi, John pergi ke sekolah. Sebelum berangkat sekolah, mamanya menyuruh dia harus makan pagi atau sarapan lebih dahulu.


Mother : John, it is time to go to school. Have you breakfast?
John     : Yes, I have. What time is it now?

Mother : It is 06.30. Take your book and put in the bag
Jhon     : I am sorry, I am not take my shoe

Mother : Please take your shoe carffully and then you go to school.
John     : Yes, mother.

Mother : Are you ready?
John      : Yes, I am.

Mother : Do you want to go alone?
Jhon      : No, mother. I want to go with you.

Mother  : Oke, let’s go together.
Jhon      :  Thank you, mother.

Mother :  Please, learn in the school well. Do not lazy to learn.
Jhon      : Yes, mother. I will learn very well.


Arti Kata-kata :


Breakfast  = sarapan, makan pagi
Now = sekarang
Put = meletakkan, menaruh
Take = ambil
Shoe = sepatu
Ready = siap
Alone = sendirian
Together = bersama-sama
Learn = belajar
Well = baik
Lazy = malas

Semoga bermanfaat. Tetap semangat.